Monday, May 28, 2007

Welcome to my page

Hello every one, my name is Trilliann and I'm a pekingese - poodle - dachshund mix. I was born in Texas but moved to Connecticut when I was two months old. I miss my friends and family, but I am making new friends like Cami, my English Bulldog neighbor and El Nino, my boyfriend who comes to wrassle with me at my owners office. My male human thinks he's a dog and female human thinks I'm a baby. I just humor them.


Not to long ago on May 10th something unfortunate happened to me, my female human didn't put me in my crate and took me for a ride in a jeep with no doors, she kept saying something about a beach. I was on a leash but it broke and I fell out. I broke the head of my feamer bone on my rear right leg. It really hurt! Right away my humans took me too the Animal Hospital. They were very nice there. I had to stay for a couple days and have surgery. The Doctor cut the top of my femaur bone off. A new false joint of cartligae will form. I think it is already hapenning because I can stand on my hinde legs now. I can almost get food from the coffee table and yesterday I climbed up on the couch via a pillow on the floor. I never really stopped running, although I hippitey hopped a bit. My humans are very surprized that I am almost back to normal and it has only been two and a half weeks since my accident.

Today I climbed down the basement stairs with out being prompted, that is something I've never done before, but I am afarid to go up alone. It has been a really great weekend. I played in my pool and rolled around in the freshly tilled garden soil, my humans didn't like that. I even chased birds, I love chasing birds. Its raining out side so I think we will be spending most of the day indoors.

No comments: