Friday, May 18, 2007

A New Home and Family


I was born on February 8, 2007 in Texas. The day before Easter I was driven from Houston to San Antonio and on a chilly rainy day. Outside a Starbucks was where I was first introduced to my humans, a male and a female. They took me and put me in a different car and then drove me to Alice, Texas. It was fun, there were many dogs for me to play with, small mean dogs, and big calm dogs. After a few days we got in the car and drove back to San Antonio. In San Antonio we got on an airplane, I slept a lot. We landed in Chicago and my female human took me out to a big green grassy area to run. Then we went back in and got on another airplane. We landed in Providence, Rhode Island, they let me play on some grass again and then we got in a different car and drove some more to my new home in Connecticut. I have a good size yard, and all the food and water I can eat.